This is kinda like the thread on all kaiju in the KK for the one minature game, but this is for just Godzillas. On a list, going from weakest to strongest, who do you think is the strongest Godzilla, and I imply real Godzillas, not guys like Mechagodzilla or Spacegodzilla or Minya, but Zilla can count if ya want, and if you really wanna put down Super Godzilla, you can too ^_~
Here's my list-
12. Zilla- An underrated kaiju, but an uber weak Goji
11. Tie-Shodai Godzilla and Musuko Godzilla- There isn't much to judge on here on Shodai, but judging by his beam is a bit weaker, I'd say he's one of the weaker Godzillas. Musuko needed help against Kumonga, which is never a good thing for a Goji. His beam is quite weak, the only things he has going for him are good regeneration and decent physical combat skills.
10. Gyakushu Godzilla, King Godzilla and Mosu Godzilla- Pretty good physical combat skills, Gyakushu Godzilla is pretty vicious, and his beam is okay in power. King Goji's the most skilled brawler, and his beam is also just okay. Then Mosu Godzilla is also a good physical fighter, and with the most strength, and like the others has an okay beam.
9. Tie- Daisenso Godzilla and Shoshingeki Godzilla- For Daisenso, pretty good physical skills, a quite hot beam, some speed and agility, but other than that not too much to show off. Shoshingeki has better close-combat aspects, but his beam is a little weaker.
8. '84 Godzilla- A pretty stupid Godzilla, with slightly weak fortitude/stamina and a decent beam.
7. Megaro Godzilla- Amazing brawling skills, great strength, stunning endurance and fortitude, a very strong beam at times, good regeneration and the ever funny magnetizing ability. And don't forget his great brains ^_~
6. Tie- Bio Godzilla, Gido Godzilla and Bato Godzilla- All have pretty good physical combat skills, but are slightly slow and lumbering not-smart dudes. But their regeneration is great, and their beam is powerful.
5. Mire Godzilla- A very dumb Godzilla, but he makes up for it with his amazing endurance and regeneration, pretty good brawling power and a quite powerful beam.
4. Toonzilla- A very smart Godzilla, with great speed and agility, burrowing and good swimming skills, then an extremley hot and strong beam.
4. GMK Godzilla- Another smart Godzilla, who also has good swimming skills and is very clever. His physical combat skills are very good, and his strength is likewise. He has an uber hard hide, and quite the powerful beam, and the ever amazing stamina of his.
3. Desu Godzilla- Very good brawling skills, a pretty strong beam, but other than that nothing too uber amazing. I think even if he did blow up the fight would be a tie, because he'd be the one to die first, and I think it takes way more for him to blow up than people say. I think if it took just a few powerful bows, Destroyah wouldn't killed him.
3. Kiryu Godzilla- Pretty good physical fightering ability, strong jaws and claws swipes, and extremley powerful feet/legs. Maybe a bit stupid, but clever when it comes to battle, and a nice beam. But most of all his fortitude, endurance and defense, which are all literally uber, make him a very powerful Godzilla ^_~
2. Gira Godzilla- Amazing regeneration and again great fortitude and stamina. Nice jumping skills, pretty intelligent, and a nice physical fighter. But of course, it's all about that mega beam...
1. Heisi Godzilla *'93-'94*- This Goji is in my mind the strongest of all. Not only does he sport some intelligence, decent brawling ability, mind-blowing strength, but he also has the most insane regeneration and stamina around, a strong regular beam, but then in my eyes the nastiest powered up beam ever. This guy is the true King of the Monsters as far as Godzillas go ^_^
This could end up being a very fun thread hopefully...^_^